NOTE: There is an additional 15% Service Tax and Explara charges applicable over and above all registration fees.
NOTE: One registration by an author will cover up to TWO accepted papers by the same registering author.
1. Author and Attendee Registration (After early bird Registration Deadline; Date Nov 22 - Dec 10, 2016)
- Non-IEEE Member: 10,000
- IEEE-Member: 7,500
- Non-IEEE-Student Member: 6,000
- IEEE-Student Member: 5,000
*One of the authors has to register for the accepted paper(s) and poster(s) to be sent for publication in IEEE Xplore and presentation in conference on or before early bird registration. B.Tech., M.Tech. and PhD students/candidates fall under student category. M.Tech. and PhD are generally referred to as Post-Graduate program. The registration page can be found below.
For authors that are restricted from online registration by organizational policies, there is an option of NEFT transfer, the details of which can be found at the end of this page. Please note that this NEFT transfer option is only for authors that are restricted by organizational policies and all others have to pay via the registration form in this page (immediately below).
2. Author and Attendee Registration (Early Bird*, Date: Nov 21, 2016)
- Non-IEEE Member: 8,000
- IEEE Member: 6,000
- Non-IEEE-Student Member: 5,000
- IEEE-Student Member: 4,000
NEFT Transfer Details*: