The instructions for camera-ready paper submission are given below.
Accepted Papers for INDICON-2016*:
10, 14, 25, 27, 28, 37, 38, 47, 55, 63, 68, 70, 82, 85, 93, 95, 96, 107, 113, 123, 126, 128, 137, 143, 149, 150, 151, 156, 158, 173, 184, 187, 192, 197, 199, 213, 216, 218, 222, 226, 229, 236, 239, 243, 244, 248, 250, 274, 298, 303, 304, 310, 319, 323, 328, 332, 334, 335, 341, 343, 344, 346, 347, 349, 353, 358, 366, 369, 372, 373, 376, 384, 385, 386, 392, 398, 413, 417, 425, 428, 429, 436, 450, 451, 453, 471, 473, 474, 475, 477, 479, 482, 492, 496, 504, 505, 511, 524, 527, 528, 529, 530, 535, 540, 550, 551, 552, 564, 570, 588, 595, 610, 638, 647, 648, 649, 658, 659, 664, 665, 674, 699, 711, 713, 721, 726, 727, 730, 731, 732, 734, 735, 737, 739, 742, 748, 757, 763, 787, 789, 790, 791, 798, 803, 809, 816, 817, 818, 820, 826, 827, 828, 830, 835, 843, 848, 857, 858, 859, 861, 865, 872, 873, 874, 878, 879, 881, 889, 892, 893, 897, 900, 902, 912, 913, 918, 934, 928, 930, 933, 954, 963, 965, 966, 967, 974, 975, 977, 981, 982, 989, 996, 999, 1020, 1024, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1033, 1035, 1042, 1044, 1047, 1052, 1053, 1062, 1067, 1080, 1082, 1085, 1088, 1090, 1091, 1102, 1104, 1108, 1109, 1125, 1148, 1153, 1163, 1167, 1176, 1177, 1183.
Accepted Posters for INDICON-2016*:
4, 16, 30, 64, 71, 73, 79, 88, 99, 160, 185, 190, 195, 206, 211, 217, 254, 259, 266, 280, 302, 315, 316, 321, 324, 356, 364, 367, 378, 381, 389, 401, 419, 421, 432, 451, 463, 488, 499, 508, 520, 521, 523, 525, 540, 546, 557, 574, 605, 611, 619, 620, 627, 635, 662, 668, 687, 697, 707, 710, 712, 722, 736, 741, 754, 770, 771, 775, 781, 801, 810, 812, 829, 839, 854, 863, 871, 888, 890, 907, 910, 942, 943, 952, 960, 984, 1001, 1070, 1071, 1141, 1150, 1164, 1175, 1178.
*The above are accepted papers and posters. We have sent mails to the accepted papers/posters and rejected papers. Hope you have received the mail, if not please check your spam/clutter folder.
Poster Size and Instruction:
One poster board will be allocated for each presentation. The maximum size for the posters is 33 inches (height) by 23 inches (width) [A1 sized paper approx.].
Each poster should be defended by at-least one of the authors in person during the respective poster session slot as given in the program schedule. The title of your poster should be written across the top of the poster, clearly visible from a distance of 5 feet. The remaining contents of the poster should be clearly visible from a distance of 2-3 feet. Below the tile, include the names of the authors and their affiliations. A brief introduction should appear at the upper left of the poster, below the title and authors’ details. The conclusions should appear at the lower right. Methods and results can fill the remaining space. It is a good idea to present the contents of the poster in a logical progression through your poster – this will help the viewers.
Presenters should refrain from using more than 1 font style.
Camera Ready Paper (accepted papers and posters) Submission Guidelines:
Important Date: Authors should submit their camera-ready paper(s) after (i) modifications (if any suggestions from reviewers), (ii) PDF eXpress check for IEEE Xplore compatibility, (iii) duly filled Copyright form signed and scanned and (iv) Registration of at least one of the authors by November 21, 2016. Please see the instructions below.
- Copyright transfer agreements, one per paper, not per author, should be completed. Please download the copyright form from the link mentioned below, fill the form legibly, sign it and send a scanned version of this filled form to email@example.com – this copyright form should be sent separately and DO NOT attach this with the camera-ready version of your manuscript. Please name the scanned copyright form with the manuscript number given by EasyChair (for example, if your manuscript number is 10, then please name the scanned file as 10-copyright.pdf) before emailing it to us.
IMPORTANT: The IEEE Copyright Form (downloadable from http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/rights/copyrightmain.html OR from the Call for Papers page of INDICON 2016 website) must be completed.
- The authors should add the copyright notice to their papers (selected papers and posters) before creating camera-ready PDFs (see Section A “Before Creating a PDF” below).
- The authors should use the IEEE PDF eXpress site to validate their papers (see Section B “Using IEEE PDF eXpress” below).
- Provide IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDFs to INDICON 2016.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress Conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
Section A. Before Creating a PDF
Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page (in the center) of your source document:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3646-2/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3646-2/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union.
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3646-2/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE.
Proof read your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Section B. Using IEEE PDF eXpress
INDICON 2016 has been registered for use of IEEE PDF eXpress®. All INDICON conference articles submitted for inclusion in INDICON Proceedings and IEEE Xplore must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility.
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
Steps for submission (please follow the steps in order):
- Create your manuscript(s) (revise if any comments from reviewers).
- Proof read and check the layout of the manuscript which is mentioned in the Call for Papers page of INDICON 2016 website (it is highly recommended that this is done BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress account (see “Procedure” below).
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Submit final, IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF(s) to INDICON 2016 via EasyChair – please login to your EasyChair account and update your existing submission with this IEEE Xplore compatible PDF.
IEEE PDF eXpress Access Info:
Conference ID: 39780X
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 39780X for the Conference ID
- Your email address
- A password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous (existing) users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Once you have created your account, you can login anytime to submit PDF(s) for checking, or source file(s) for Conversion to PDF(s).
Uploading Files to PDF eXpress site:
Make sure that there are no grammatical, spelling, or content errors in articles prior to submitting to PDF eXpress.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress® site
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title” button, located beneath the Title Status Table.
- Enter the title of your submission in the field provided and then click either “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source File(s) for Conversion”.
- The next screen will allow you to upload your file.
- After uploading, you will receive online and email confirmation of the successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
Never submit a revision to an existing title by clicking “Create New Title”.
Revising your submission in the PDF eXpress site:
Click on the “Try Again” link for the paper you want to change. Remember that you may submit either a PDF or source file(s), until you reach the maximum PDF Checks/Source File Conversions, for that title. If you reach both maximums for a title, contact PDFSupport@ieee.org.
Never Create a New Title for a submission already in the IEEE database!
For further information read http://www.pdf-express.org/frhelpnologin.asp.
IEEE INDICON 2016 has following 8 tracks for call for paper. Each track’s areas (not limited to the list given below) have been given below (in alphabetical order). Moreover, important dates for paper submission, camera ready paper submission, review results, conference registration have been given too. Authors must submit their paper(s) through EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=indicon2016) on or before 10-August-2016. All papers will be reviewed for technical content by the TPC for acceptance. According to IEEE, at the time of submission, the idea in the paper has to be new and not being submitted in any other conference or journal for possible publication. The IEEE anti-plagiarism policy is applicable to all submissions. Only the author(s) is responsible for any plagiarized submission:
Further instructions including page limits, paper format can be found in the Paper Submission instructions page.
Multiple best-paper awards: INDICON best paper (Rs. 20,000/-), B R Vardhan PG (Rs. 15,000/-) / UG (Rs. 10,000/-) student best paper with cash prizes. Additional to above, each track has a best paper award (Rs. 5000/-; a paper will not be given more than one award). There are three poster awards of Rs. 5,000/-, Rs. 3,000/-, Rs. 2,000/- from all the posters of all tracks. TPC Co-Chairs and General Co-Chairs decision is final, according to the quality of the papers/posters.
All accepted papers and posters will be published in IEEE Xplore as part of the conference proceedings.
The PDF version of CFP can be downloaded from here.
- Aerospace and Mechatronics
- Computer Science
- Electronic Systems
- Energy Systems
- Humanitarian Technology
- Microwave (Antenna/Measurements/EMI/EMC)
- Networking and Communication
- Signal and Image Processing
Areas under each track:
1. Aerospace and Mechatronics
Avionics and Sensors
Path Planning and Guidance
Modelling and Simulation
Control of Structures and Mechanisms
2. Computer Science
- Cryptography and Security
- Machine Learning
- Formal Methods
- Operating Systems, Distributed Systems, Cloud Computing
- Software Engineering
- Graphics and Visualization
3. Electronic Systems
- Circuits and Systems
- Analog and mixed signal design
- Digital System Design
- Bio-medical Electronics
4. Energy Systems
- Renewable Sources of Power Generation,
- Energy Harvesting,
- Power System Deregulation,
- Energy Markets, Modeling,
- Simulation and Emulation of Large Power Systems,
- Smart Grids,
- Electricity Infrastructure Modeling and Control,
- Power Electronics Applications in Power Systems and Electrical Machines & Drives Systems,
- Power System Automation- SCADA/EMS & Synchro-Phasor Measurements,
- Distribution Management Systems.
5. Humanitarian Technology
- Various waste management systems
- E-Health/Tele-Health/Remotely Accessed health Management System/Electronic Health Monitoring Devices
- Disaster Management/Early Warning System
- Child/Adult Education
- Differently-abled persons
6. Microwave (Antenna/Measurements/EMI/EMC/)
- Antennas for Satellite Communication, Navigation, Remote Sensing, Microwave Remote sensing Application
- Mobile Communication Antennas
- Wearable/Embedded/Nano Antennas
- Phased Array/Re-configurable/Multi-beam Antennas/Base Station Antennas
- Near Field/Far Field/Compact Range Measurements
- New Techniques in antenna measurements
- RF & Microwave devices
7. Networking and Communication Engineering
- Energy saving Protocols and Communication Techniques for Wireless Network
- SDN in backbone and Access Network
- Mobile & Broadband Wireless Internet
- Self-Organizing Networks and Networked Systems
- AdHoc and sensor networks
- Internet of Things and Smart Cities
- Cloud Communications, Computing and Networking
- Defense Network
- Network Security and Privacy
- Cognitive Radio & Dynamic Spectrum Management
- Optical Network protocols
- MIMO systems
- 4G beyond and 5G
- Mobile and Wireless Technologies
- Modulation, Coding and Channel Analysis
- Network Algorithms and Performance Evaluation
- Millimeter wave communication
8. Signal and Image Processing
- Image, Audio & Video Processing Techniques
- Artificial Intelligence in Signal and Image Processing
- Bio-medical/Genomic Signal and Image Processing
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning,
- Sensor Array and Multi-Channel Signal Processing
- Compressed Sensing
- Deep Learning